Maybe not you, but I do see some awesome photos on Instagram that look strikingly alike. Oh, now I get it, everybody loves beautiful background in their pictures, and I wouldn’t mind posing in front of the Eiffel tower for a picture after someone else does.
There exists lots of places yet to be explored by Instagrammers, let’s explore right away.
- The Portal de l’Angel a street filled with lots of shopping destinations is a popular draw for Barcelona’s tourists.
- Tower Bridge, London, England, The bridge is one of London’s top tourist destinations, and one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Los Angeles, CA. You might not consider an airport as the ideal place for a visual documentation on Instagram, but lots of people are posting about their travels through LAX.
- Madison Square Garden, New York, NY. From Billy Joel’s residency to the New York Knicks and Rangers games, Madison Square Garden draws a crowd practically every night.
- Colosseum, Rome, Italy. This ancient landmark still draws a lot of visitors from across the globe today, and according to most feeds it’s the go to place for people curious about ancient civilization.
- Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand. This place isn’t just a shopping mall, it’s a bona fide destination where you likely to interact with Morden Asian culture.
- Vystavka Dostizheniy Narodnogo Khozyaystva (Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy), Moscow, Russia. The picturesque location features an ice skating rink and even has an “urban farm” complex. You might also want to tour the beautiful city of Moscow while you’re at it.
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York. Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge is a must while in NYC.
For New Yorkers, the Brooklyn Bridge is also a popular place for a morning run you really can’t beat the view.
- Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA. The waterfront is a nice spot for taking lovely photos of Mother Nature’s beauty.
- Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV. Between the casinos and the replicas of landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower, you won’t have trouble finding the famous Las Vegas strip it’s not your go to location for a photo spree but its still a lovely place. While you’re at Vegas you might also want to stop by the Luxor Las Vegas. There’s an ancient Egyptian pyramid replica there.
- Louvre Museum, Paris, France. The Louvre is home to some of the most famous art on Earth, and the structure itself is also magnificent. If you want to Instagram the Mona Lisa, though, be prepared for a crowd.
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France. You can’t go to Paris and not post a photo of this umique landmark.
- Times Square, New York, NY. Although it is usually full of tourists, it makes for some pretty amazing photos.
- Central Park, New York, NY. This is one of the most famous parks in the world and it’s for good reason.
- Universal Studios Theme Parks (Global). This is the second most photographed place on Instagram. It’s no surprise that Instagrammers are quick to snap attractions like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Disney Theme Parks (Global) only the happiest place in the world, and it takes the top spot as the most photographed place on Instagram.